- Welcome to Painted Hills
Welcome to Painted Hills
The Next Community Wide Garage Sale is scheduled for April 12,13 and 14th. Only the seller’s personal property may be sold at a garage or yard sale. New merchandise, items acquired or consigned for the purpose of resale, may not be sold at a garage or yard sale. Garage or yard sales are only allowed on properties owned and permitted for residential use.
If you are not receiving community emails and updates from the management firm, you may be missing out some valuable information!
Whether you are an owner or leasing a home at Painted Hills, please email the manager at email@example.com to make sure your email is in our system.
While this time of year is filled with joy and celebration, it’s essential to prioritize the safety and security of our community. In this special holiday newsletter, we’re pleased to share valuable tips to help you enjoy a secure and festive season.
- Home Security:
● Ensure all doors and windows are properly secured, especially before leaving for holiday travels.
● Consider installing timers for lights to create the illusion of an occupied home.
● Collaborate with neighbors to keep an eye on each other’s properties.
- Package Delivery Safety:
● With the increase in online shopping, be vigilant about package deliveries.
● Utilize package tracking services to monitor deliveries and retrieve them promptly.
● Consider installing secure drop-off boxes or using community package delivery services.
- Exterior Lighting:
● Well-lit areas deter potential intruders. Check and replace outdoor lights to maintain visibility
around your property.
● Motion-activated lights are an excellent addition to enhance security during the darker winter
- Holiday Travel Safety:
● Inform a trusted neighbor about your travel plans.
● Request periodic checks on your property to ensure everything remains secure.
● Avoid broadcasting your absence on social media.
● Ensure your vehicles are locked prior to entering your residence.
● Remove any valuable items from being visible for potential thieves/criminals.
The Painted Hills Community does not currently have a patrol firm to patrol the community. As an alternative and to save the community funds for other purposes, we are promoting a ” See Something, Say Something” approach.
If you have a concern, please contact the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you see a crime in progress or shady activity, DO NOT HESITATE to contact The Riverside Sherriff Department, which now has on office off of Cajelco, and can be to the community in minutes.
They can be reached at (951) 776-1099 for non- emergency dispatch and at 911 for emergencies.
Find out more at https://www.riversidesheriff.org/27/About-Us